Wednesday, March 18, 2009

It's My Blog!!

Well, judging by the title of this entry, I am sure you can pretty much tell what it is all about. No introduction necessary-

Here's why I'm mad:

I have been writing this blog for a few months now. It was aptly written to discuss things that occur in my life that get me upset. There are times when I have too much to say because I am so upset and other times when I am at a complete loss for words because I have nothing to be upset about. I would like to think that I am a generally happy person, but I anger easily; dumb things annoy the crap out of me. When dumb things happen in succession, I get angry and feel the need to write about it (hence why I have written up to 3 posts in one day!).

The name of this post is "Tell 'Em Why You Mad, Son!" for good reason. It is for the sole purpose of talking about the things that upset me on a daily basis, ranging from little things like someone cutting me off on the highway or more important subjects like why black history month is still relevant. I keep my entries general enough so that almost everyone can relate. I have even given other people the opportunity to write guest entries on my blog because sometimes, people other than myself feel the need to tell you why they are mad.

If you think my posts are too angry, then by all means, stop reading my blog! Because it is just that- MY BLOG! I say what I want, I write what I want and I am entitled to how I feel. If I am angry, so be it. If I feel the need to blog about why I am pissed today, oh well. Be happy that I am not taking my anger out on anyone else and running on a killing rampage because things are not going right in my life.

So for all you haters out there who do not really like what it is I have to say, you may need to tell 'em why you mad, son. Just do not tell me. I prefer you keep it to yourself.

Signed,
Forever Your Displeased Diva.

3 comments:

Mia said...

o lawd

Mia said...

o lawd

Unknown said...

AMEN!!!!! I AGREE!!!!!! IT'S UR PARTY AND U CAN CRY IF U WANT TOO!!!


P.S.
THEY'RE JUST MAD CUZ THEY DIDN'T THINK OF IT FIRST!!!