I feel like I should have welcome back music...
No? Not so much?
Okay, I guess you are right. Hope everyone out there is doing somewhat well. Me? I have been good these days. I have also been very happy and extremely BUSY!! Planning a wedding is no joke. What is even more is planning your life AFTER the wedding! As you all know, my fiance is in the military and after we get married, we are not sure where he will be stationed. We are pretty sure that everything will work out, however, so no worries. It is just weird, yet exciting how we went from 0-60 in such a short time... But oh well, true love needs no time limits.
During the time you have not heard from me, I have been racking my brain trying to figure out what to do about this blog. I like writing but I have not been able to do much for the past two ... count 'em ... TWO months. I was about to delete the blog all together when a good friend of mine, Rocky, e-mailed me letting me know she loved my blog. Then someone called to tell me they just read the blog and found it HI-LA-RI-OUS! So I said to myself, "Self, what should I do?" And then it comes to me, like an epiphany ...
The blog will remain the same, but instead of telling you what I am upset about in my day-to-day life, which these days is not much (thank you hun!), instead I will blog about what upsets me during the wedding planning process- and trust me, it is DRAMA!
The name of the series will be "Who's Wedding Is It, Anyway?" You will meet a whole set of characters including our wedding coordinator, my father, my mother (especially my mother), my fiance of course and all the people that I meet along the way that have any way, shape or form had any contribution to my special day.
Please stay tuned as I continue to tell you why I'm mad, while trying to figure out, ummm, so whose wedding is it anyway?
'Til next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh, I am TOO excited for this new series. Bring it on! (but let's hope there's a sequel: tell em why you're blessed! even if just for the big day when it all goes down!)
wowow lmao stop it b4 there is no wedding lol
Post a Comment