Everyone has them. Some days your problems are all manageable, other days they seem insurmountable- you just cannot get around them. There are days when I love my job, there are days when I hate it. There are days when the money I have is more than enough; others, not so much. That is just the way the cookie crumbles.
Just like everyone, I too get upset, I get angry and I "cop" an attitude. What is worse is sometimes there is no inherent reason for feeling this way. You are just angry because... well, just because.
Here's why I'm mad:
Do not, I repeat, DO NOT take your bad attitude out on other people. It is not fair and it is not right. If you want to trip, fine, but keep it to yourself.
I get angry... often. Maybe it is my passive aggressive nature, but I tend (or try) to keep it to myself. The main reason being I know I will snap if I open my mouth. We all have our bad days. It happens. The train came late, you and your man/girl got into a fight, your car stalled- things that you do not have control over. What you can control however, is the way you chose to react to all these different problems. I am tired of people snapping because their day is not going right. Guess what? That is not my problem.
However you chose to deal with your anger, punch a wall, shout to ten, whatever, that is your business. Just make sure I am not around. If I am around, be careful not to take your anger out on me because I just might return the favor.
This is life people and things happen. My advice to you- get a grip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You're absolutely right. Some people never learned as children how to deal with their emotions and kept those same bad habits as adults. It's quite a shame actually. Parents need to do a better job when raising their kids.
Post a Comment