Friday, August 7, 2009

Open Letter- Accept my Apology...

Dear Readers & Blog Followers,

This letter will serve as my official apology for neglecting you for a whole month!! So much has happened since my latest entry that has made it quite difficult for me to post any entries. As a matter of fact, I had so many posts in mind that it really frustrated and saddened me to know I could not post any of them.

Here's why I'm mad (and the 411 on what has been going down)...

I GOT BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently, my boss does not really approve of my Internet time during work hours. Granted, she is totally correct. Internet usage should be minimal, but dear readers, you do not know my job. I am an admin/receptionist and my job is cool, but sometimes it is boring- VERY boring. In order to eat up my time, I do things like check e-mail, facebook, msn (if you pay any attention, most or all my article references come from there!), and BLOG.

Here is the thing- I have this complex about being idle. I do not like it. I would prefer to stay busy at all time because 1- it keeps me occupied, 2- it keeps my brain working and 3- which is most important, it makes the time go fast. I mean, WAY FAST! All that being said, it pains me to sit at the desk all the day long with nothing to do, just like it pains my boss. I have asked the secretaries and paralegals if they need help to which their response is no, so what is a girl like me to do?

On top of that, jobs are scarce these days and ummmm, I need this one. Readers, any suggestions? What can I do to fluff my time or keep me busy? I am desperately crying for help!!! SO HELP!!! My livelihood (and this blog) depends on it!!!

Thanks,
Your Displeased Diva

PS- the boss is away... can you tell?! ::evil laughter in the background:: Gosh, I am such a rebel... NOT (lol)!

No comments: